BON V!V BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY
We cannot say how thrilled we are to partner with BON V!V to create an incredible bundle to brighten your days at home!
Thanks to BON V!V we’re donating 100% of sales - Yes. Every. Single. Dollar from the sale of this BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY GIFT BOX will be donated to CARE and their efforts to combat COVID-19 in vulnerable communities around the world. Each kit comes with a gift card for $20 to minibar.com so you can enjoy a delicious BON V!V while you enhance your life at home. We were so flattered they reached out to us to create a way to bring you the world while we’re all sheltering in place to keep our communities, and our world safe. We’re thankful to them for shining a light on a female-owned business and giving us an opportunity to do what we love while we do some good. Together we will get through this!
Here’s what in your bundle:
• Corkcicle triple walled tumbler
• Sugarfina candy cube
• Be Kind Neighbor Aroma Spray
• Los Poblanos lavender lip balm
• BK stress away bath bomb
• happy spritz breathe deeply, antimicrobial wipes
• $20 gift card to minibar to grab some BONVIV
About BON V!V
Anyone who says you can’t have it all simply doesn’t know what having it all means. With 0g of sugar and a refreshing line-up of sophisticated flavor blends, Bon V!V elevates the everyday into a celebration. Brunch without the sugar crash? Yes. After- barre class drinks without feeling like you’ve wanted the workout? Of course? Happy Hour evenings without regret in the morning? Certainly. To create the light, refreshing taste of BON V!V, they use simple, select ingredients—purified water, champagne yeast, and natural fruit flavors. That’s it! No barley or wheat- totally gluten free. And only 90 calories? We’ll cheers to that!
Meeting the urgent needs of more than 100 million people. At the same time, building existing networks and relationships to scale up pandemic response including:
• Equipping households and healthcare facilities with hygiene supplies such as soap and disinfectant.
• Disseminating accurate prevention information, including promoting handwashing and physical distancing.
• Installing handwashing stations in schools, markets and other public places.
• Providing clean water through emergency water trucking and distribution of safe water storage containers.
• Addressing food shortages and other economic impacts of pandemic-related shutdowns.
• Supporting and protecting CARE aid workers.